Video Production by Cindy Harris
Most video production companies charge quite a bit for their services. I am fortunate because I do everything myself, so I don't have to hire a spokesperson, a set, a camera guy, a video editor and a photographer. This lets me keep my pricing very reasonable.
For cooking & demonstration videos:
- I basically charge $500 for a demonstration video. For this price:
- I film and edit one of your recipes
- I purchase the necessary ingredients for the recipe (except for your products)
Note: if there is a particularly expensive ingredient (like a rack of lamb), I would ask you to pay for that
- I send you a digital video file that you can upload to YouTube or embed of your website
- I photograph a "money shot" of the finished recipe
- I send you an image file of the photo that you can use as a Thumbnail
All you have to do is decide what recipe you want me to film and then send me the items from your product line that it features. In terms of production, you can decide if there are any features or benefits of your product you'd like me to mention, whether your logo or QR Code appears in the video, as well as any photos of your product or operation.
For shorter video pieces (interviews, behind-the-scenes, etc...):
- My fees are usually less than $500, depending on travel
- I film and edit the piece
- I send you a digital video file that you can upload to YouTube or embed on your website
- I photograph a "thumbnail shot"
- I send you an image file of the photo that can be used as an icon whenthe video isn't being played
Here is a sample of some of the product videos I have created for clients. In some cases I have used recipes that they have created for their website, in other cases, I have created the recipes specifically for them.
Click on the photos below to see the product videos I've created for some of my clients