A super-easy French cookie that's made with puff pastry!
- Recipe -
● 1/3 cup granulated sugar
● 2 t. cinnamon
● 4T. cup butter, melted
● frozen puff pastry (1 sheet store bought)
Preheat an oven to 400 ̊F.
1. Defrost 1 sheet of puff pastry by wrapping it up in plastic and letting it sit on the counter for 40 minutes.
2. Stir together the sugar, cinnamon, and melted butter until it forms a paste.
3. Unfold the pastry and using a spoon, spread the cinnamon sugar paste in a thin layer over the dough.
4. Starting at the ends, roll each side inward until they meet in the middle.
5. Slice the pastry into 1/4-inch slices, using a non-serrated knife. Place the slices on a parchment lined baking sheet and bake them for 12 minutes, until they puffed and golden brown. Slide the parchment from the baking sheet and let the cookies cool for 10-15 minutes to let cinnamon-sugar set up. Once cooled, use a spatula to remove the cookies from the baking sheet.
Download pdf recipe for: Cinnamon Palmiers