A delicious chocolate cookie brownie, swirled in with a layer of creamy cheesecake.
- Recipe -
Cream cheese layer:
● 8 oz. cream cheese
● 1/4 cup sugar
● 1 egg
● 1/2 t. vanilla
● 12 Chocolate Sandwich Cookies (like Oreos), crushed
● 1/2 cup melted butter
● 1/2 cup sugar
● 1/2 cup brown sugar
● 1/2 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
● 2 eggs
● 1/2 cup flour
● 1 t. baking powder
● 1 t. vanilla
Preheat oven to 350 ̊F. Prepare 9" x 9" baking pan. (Spray with baking spray, make a sleeve of parchment, then do another quick spritz with baking spray.
1. In a small mixing bowl, use hand mixer to beat the cream cheese, sugar, egg and vanilla until smooth; set aside.
2. Combine the cookie crumbs, butter, sugars and cocoa in a large mixing bowl. (The mixture will look like wet sand.)
3. Mix in the eggs, then the flour and baking powder. Stir in vanilla. Spread into baking pan.
4. Spoon cream cheese mixture over batter, then cut through batter with a knife to marble.
5. Bake for 30-35 minutes, until a toothpick inserted near the center comes out clean. Let cool in pan for 1 hour. Then, using parchment sleeves, remove the brownies from the pan. Set them on the cooling rack to cool the rest of the way.
Note: Since these have cream cheese in them, they will need to be refrigerated. You can also wrap them individually in plastic, place in a resealable bag, and put them in the freezer. They're great frozen, too!
Download pdf recipe for: Cookies 'n Cream Brownies