Spicy, chewy and pure old-fashioned goodness!
- Recipe -
● 2½ cups ﬂour
● 2 t. baking soda
● ½ t. ground cinnamon
● 1 t. ground ginger
● 1 t. ground cloves
● ½ t. salt
● ¾ cup butter, softened
● 1 cup brown sugar
● 1 egg
● ¼ cup molasses
● extra sugar for coating
Preheat oven to 350°F.
Line baking sheet with parchment.
1. Whisk the ﬂour, baking soda, cinnamon, ginger, cloves and salt in medium bowl. Set aside.
2. Cream butter and brown sugar in mixer. Add egg and molasses.
3. Stop the mixer and add the dry ingredients. Mix until just combined.
4. Scoop dough into balls and roll in sugar. Place on cookie sheet.
5. Bake for 11 minutes. Remove parchment from baking sheet and let cookies cool on rack.
Download pdf recipe for: Chewy Ginger Cookies