Chewy, fudgy chocolate cookies...A chocolate lovers' dream!
- Recipe -
● 1 cup flour
● 1/4 cup Dutch-processed cocoa powder
● 1 tsp. baking powder
● 1/4 tsp. salt
● 2 cups semisweet chocolate
● 2 large eggs
● 1 tsp. vanilla extract
● 5 tablespoons unsalted butter, softened
● 3/4 cups brown sugar
● 1/4 cup sugar
Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
1. Mix together flour, cocoa, baking powder, and salt in medium bowl; set aside.
2. Put 1 cup chocolate chips in a microwave-safe bowl. Microwave in 30 second bursts, (stirring after each 30 seconds) until chocolate is smooth & melted.
3. Beat eggs and vanilla lightly with fork.
4. In mixer, beat butter at slow speed until smooth. Add in sugars until combined. (Mixture should look like wet sand.)
5. Slowly add egg mixture, then add the melted chocolate until just combined. Scrape bottom and sides of bowl with rubber spatula.
6. Add dry ingredients and 1 cup chocolate chips and mix until just combined. Don't over beat!
7. Scoop cookies out onto a parchment lined baking sheet. Bake for 10 minutes. Slide parchment off the baking sheet and let the cookies cool on a rack.
Download pdf recipe for: Chocolate Fudge Cookies