Chewy peanut butter cookies with a great peanutty-crunch! And if you'd like to add a little chocolate... this is the cookie for you!
- Recipe -
● 1-1/4 c. sugar
● 1-1/4 c. brown sugar
● 1 c. butter, softened
● 3 eggs
● 2 t. vanilla
● 1 c. peanut butter
● 2 c. ﬂour
● 1/2 t. baking soda
● 1/4 t. salt
● 1 cup peanuts
● package mini peanut butter cups, refrigerated (optional, but yummy!)
Preheat oven to 300ºF.
1. Blend sugars in mixer on low speed. Add butter and mix to form a grainy paste.
2. Add eggs, peanut butter, and vanilla. Mix at low speed until just combined.
3. In a medium bowl, combine ﬂour, soda, and salt. Add the ﬂour mixture to the ingredients in the mixer and mix at low speed until just combined. (Do not over mix). Add peanuts and mix for just a few seconds.
4. Scoop cookies onto parchment lined baking sheet. Before placing cookies into the oven, place the bowl of cookie dough into the refrigerator. Keep chilled until you scoop out the next batch.
5. If you're making the cookies plain, bake for 21 minutes. If you'll be adding the peanut butter cups, bake the cookies for 15 minutes, place a peanut butter cup in center of the cookies, then bake for another 6 minutes. Remove from oven and let cool on a rack.