This tender cream cheese cookie is filled with fresh raspberry jam!
- Recipe -
● 1 cup butter, softened
● 1 package (3 ounces) cream cheese
● 1 cup sugar
● 1 egg yolk
● 3 tsp. vanilla extract
● 2-1/2 cups all-purpose flour
● Raspberry Jam (see “Farmers’ Market Gourmet: Episode #1 for recipe)
Preheat to 350°F. Line baking sheet with parchment paper.
1. Cream the butter, cream cheese and sugar until light and fluffy.
2. Beat in egg yolk and vanilla.
3. Add flour and mix well. Cover and refrigerate for 1 hour.
4. Use a 1-1/2" cookie scoop to portion out the dough, then roll in your hands to make little balls. Place on a parchment lined baking sheet. Use the tip of your finger to make a well inside the center of each dough ball.
5. Fill with a teaspoonful of raspberry jam. Bake at 350° for 12 minutes or until set. Remove to wire rack to cool.