These cinnamon-sugar cookies are easy to make and delicious to eat!
- Recipe -
● 2-3/4 cups all-purpose ﬂour
● 1-1/2 cups sugar
● 1 cup butter, softened
● 2 eggs
● 2 tsp. cream of tartar
● 1 tsp. baking soda
● 1 tsp. vanilla extract
● 1/4 tsp. salt
● 3 Tbsp. sugar + 3 tsp. ground cinnamon
Heat oven to 400°F.
1. Cream butter and sugar in mixing bowl. Add eggs and vanilla. Beat until ﬂuffy.
2. In a medium-size bowl, combine ﬂour, cream of tartar, baking soda and salt. Gradually add to butter/sugar mixture. Beat on low speed until just combined.
3. In a small bowl, stir together 3 tablespoons sugar and 3 teaspoons cinnamon.
4. Shape rounded teaspoonfuls of dough into 1-inch balls; roll in cinnamon-sugar mixture. Place 2 inches apart onto parchment covered cookie sheets.
Bake for 8 minutes or until edges are lightly browned.
Makes 5 dozen cookies.