This classic Italian dessert is a wonderful combination of ice cream and hot espresso!
- Recipe -
● ice cream (vanilla, chocolate, or Dulce de leche)
● 1 cup whipping cream
● 3 T. sugar
● 1 t. vanilla
● 1 shot espresso, for each serving (1/4 cup)
● Toppings: crushed biscotti, chopped chocolate covered espresso beans
1. Scoop ice cream onto parchment covered plate or tray. Place in freezer until ready to serve.
2. Make sweetened whipped cream by whipping cream, sugar and vanilla until soft peaks.
3. When ready to serve dessert, serve 1 scoop of ice cream in a large coffee cup, along with 1 shot hot espresso. In separate dishes, serve whipped cream and any toppings (crushed biscotti or chocolate espresso beans.) Have guests pour the espresso over their ice cream and top with cream and toppings.
Download pdf recipe for: Affogato