A wonderfully light and elegant dessert! In this episode, Cindy shows a simple way how to make the crepes.
- Recipe for Crepes -
● 2 eggs
● 3/4 cup milk
● 1 T. brandy (or 1 t. vanilla)
●1/2 cup + 1T. flour
● 1 T. sugar
● 1 T. butter, melted
● pinch of salt
● 2 T. extra butter, melted to coat pan
For the Crepes:
1. In a blender, combine the eggs, milk and brandy. Then blend in the flour, sugar, butter and salt. Let the batter sit for 40 minutes.
2. Place an 8-10" non-stick skillet on medium heat. Use a piece of paper towel, dipped in the 2T. melted butter and lightly butter the bottom of the pan.
3. Pour 1/4 cup of batter into the pan and immediately begin to swirl the pan around to spread the batter evenly across the bottom. Once the crepe is set (about 2 minutes) and you begin to see the edges brown, gently loosen the edges of the crepe with a spatula and flip the crepe over. Cook for an additional 20 seconds. Remove crepe from pan and stack on a plate. Continue making crepes, remembering to lightly butter the pan each time. (If the crepes begin to cook too quickly, turn the heat down to medium-low.) When you've used up all the crepe batter, cool the crepes and cover them with plastic or foil and refrigerate until ready to fill. Using a 10" pan, you will get 6 crepes out of the recipe.
Download complete pdf recipe for: Crepes Filled with Lemon Souffle