A chocolate lover's dream because these decadent little desserts are super-quick to make!
- Recipe -
● 1 egg
● 2 T. sugar
● 1 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
● 2 T. dark rum or 2 t. vanilla
● 2/3 cup whole milk
● whipped cream
1. In a blender, add egg, sugar, chocolate and rum. Blend for a few seconds, just until the ingredients start mixing together.
2. Heat the milk until it comes to a boil. (You can do this in a saucepan on the stove, or in the microwave, in 30 second bursts, for a total of about 2 minutes.)
3. Take the center piece off the blender and with the blender running, slowly pour the boiling milk into the chocolate mixture. Once the milk is all in, put the center piece back on and blend for an additional 1 minute.
4. Pour the chocolate into 4 small cups or bowls. Then place in the refrigerator for a few hours to chill.
5. When you're ready to serve, top each little pot with some whipped cream.
Note: If you want to make your own sweetened whipped cream, get a 1/2 pint (1 cup) of heavy cream, 3 T. of sugar and 1 t. vanilla. Beat until cream is thick.
Download pdf recipe for: Chocolate Cream Pots (Pots de Cremes)