There's nothing like fresh honeydew melon with a squeeze of lime and this sorbet captures all that amazing flavor!
● 3 cups honeydew melon processed/blended into into 2 cups puree
● 2/3 cup sugar
● 2 T. fresh lime juice
1. Puree the melon in a food processor or blender, then push it through a fine strainer into a bowl or large measuring cup,
2. Add sugar and lime juice. Stir until sugar is totally dissolved.
3. Process in an ice cream maker for about 20 minutes.
4. Harden-off sorbet by transferring it into a freezer container and freezing for 1-2 hours. Then scoop and enjoy!
Download pdf recipe for: Honeydew and Lime Sorbet