This sorbet is really refreshing, light and full of delicious lime flavor!
- Recipe -
● 3 cups water
● 1-3/4 cups sugar
● 3/4 cup fresh lime juice (about 2 lb. of limes)
● 1/4 cup cup lemon juice
● Zest of 2 limes (about 1 T.)
1. Combine water & sugar in bowl. Squeeze juice from limes and lemons. Add lime zest.
2. Stir juices into sugar-water mixture. Stir well, making sure the sugar has completely dissolved.
3. Freeze in ice cream machine for about 20 minutes. Transfer sorbet to a freezer-safe container. Place in freezer to harden-off, at least 1 hour.
Download pdf recipe for: Lime Sorbet