If you've never had a cold soup before, this is a great one to try! It's fresh, has incredible flavor and is perfect for dinner on a warm night.
- Recipe -
● 1/4 cup finely chopped cucumber
● 1/3 cup finely chopped scallion
● 2 T. olive oil
● 2 T. red wine vinegar
● 1 T. sugar
● 1 clove garlic, minced
● 1/2 t. hot sauce
● 2 T. lemon juice
● 3/4 lb. cooked bay shrimp
● 3 cups tomato juice
● 2 cups clam juice
● salt & pepper to taste
● 1 avocado, diced
1. In a large container mix together the cucumber, scallion, olive oil, vinegar, sugar, garlic, hot sauce, lemon juice, shrimp, tomato and clam juices. Season with salt and pepper. Cover and chill for 6- 8 hours.
2. When your ready to serve, ladle the soup into bowls and top with the avocado.
Download pdf recipe for: Chilled Shrimp Gazpacho