A simple vegetable soup that is loaded with flavor!
- Recipe -
● 1 T. olive oil
● 1 onion, chopped
● 3 cloves garlic
● 1 T. fresh oregano, minced (or 1/2 t. dried oregano)
● 8 cups chicken or vegetable broth
● 1-1/2 c. dried spaghetti, broken in quarters
● 2 cans cannellini beans, drained
● 4 cup vegetables (fresh or frozen)
● 1/2 cup pesto sauce
1. Heat oil in soup pot over medium-high heat. Add onion and garlic and cook for 6 minutes. Stir in oregano. Cook 1 more minute.
2. Add broth and bring to boil over high heat. Stir in spaghetti. Reduce heat to medium and simmer for 8 minutes.
3. Stir in beans, vegetables and pesto. Simmer for 10 minutes.
Download pdf recipe for: Country Vegetable Soup with Pesto