Some things may be ending, but this can mark the beginning of an exciting new time of life for you!
Things to Consider:
1. Be consious about a new routine for yourself.
- walk in the morning
- do some journal writing with a cup of tea /coffee
- spend time thinking about what you'd like your new life to look like
2. Think about hobbies you used to enjoy
- cooking, gardening, jewlery making
- playing the piano, guitar
- think of new things you'd like to learn how to do / go back to school?
3. Connect with people
- call a friend - go for a walk / have tea / chat on the phone
- be mindful of what you're talking about (don't get stuck thinking about the past)
- make plans with your partner
- think about volunteering
- take a class
4. A return to spirituality can spur growth at this phase of life.
- It's time to make a life for yourself.