Wine, garlic and thyme added to a mix of mushrooms makes for a delicious side to any meat, fish or baked potato.
- Recipe -
● 2 lbs. mushrooms, thickly sliced
● 1 T. butter
● 1 T. olive oil
● 1 garlic clove, minced
● 1 shallot, minced
● 1/3 cup dry white wine
● 1 T. thyme
1. Heat butter and olive oil in large saute pan over medium-high heat.
2. Add garlic and shallot. Saute for just a couple of minutes.
3. Add mushrooms and reduce heat to medium. Cook for about 10 minutes, until you start to see color on the bottom of the pan.
4. Add wine and thyme; mix well. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
Download pdf recipe for: Sauteed Mushrooms