Fresh and full of wonderful flavors, this salad is great with grilled fish or chicken.
- 3 T. red wine vinegar
- 1 -1/2 t. lemon juice
- 2 t. fresh minced oregano leaves
- 1/2 t. salt
- 1/8 t. pepper
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 6 T. olive oil
- 1/2 red onion, thinly sliced
- 1/2 cucumber, peeled, halved lengthwise, and sliced
- 1 cup tomatoes, chopped
- 1 cup jarred roasted red bell pepper, thinly sliced
- 1/2 cup kalamata olives, halved
- 2 T. chopped parsley leaves
- 2 T. chopped fresh mint leaves
- 1 box (about 4 oz) crumbled feta cheese
- 1 hearts of romaine lettuce, torn
1. Whisk vinaigrette ingredients in large bowl until combined. Add onion and cucumber and toss.
2. Prepare tomatoes, bell peppers, olives and herbs. Then add into the salad, along with the feta cheese. Toss to mix well.
3. Tear romaine lettuce in bowl and toss. Serve!
Download pdf recipe for: Greek Salad