These potatoes are easy to put together, healthy & REALLY delicious!
- Recipe -
● 3-4 russet potatoes, sliced in 1/8-1/4" slices
● 1-2 T. olive oil
● kosher salt
● small handful cilantro, chopped
Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
1. Place sliced potatoes on baking sheet. Sprinkle with olive oil and salt. Toss with your hands, then spread the potatoes out evenly on the baking sheet.
2. Place in oven for 30 minutes, put remove the pan every 10 minutes to turn the potatoes over. Make sure to put the potatoes back into and even layer before putting them back into the oven.
3. After 30 minutes, remove potatoes from the oven. Sprinkle with the cilantro and another dusting of salt. Stir and serve!