These beans are great with any BBQ!
- Recipe -
● 1 lb. ground beef
● 1/2 lb. thick-sliced bacon, cut into 1/2-1" slices
● 1 can kidney beans. drained
● 1 can oven baked beans
● 1 can lima or butter beans, drained
● 1 chopped onion
● 3/4 c. brown sugar
● 1/2 c. catsup
● 1 t. dry mustard
● 2 t. vinegar
● 1 t. salt
Preheat to 350°F.
1. Brown hamburger and add to large bowl.
2. Brown bacon and add to bowl. (Add just the bacon, not all the fat!)
3. Drain the butter beans and the kidney beans. Add them to the large bowl, along with the baked beans. Mix well.
4. Add the onion, brown sugar, catsup, dry mustard, vinegar and salt to the bowl. Mix well. Spoon mixture into large casserole dish (2-1/2 qt.) and bake, uncovered, in 350 degree oven for 1 hour.
Great with any BBQ!