Turn regular mashed potatoes in to something amazing by adding some Pollen Ranch Dill Pollen!
- 4 lb. Yukon gold potatoes, peeled and cubed
- 1/4 cup butter
- 2/3 cup heavy cream
- 1 T. Pollen Ranch Dill Pollen
- salt and pepper to taste
1. Place the potatoes in a saucepan and cover with cold water. Bring to a boil, and reduce to a simmer. Simmer until potatoes are easily pierced with a fork, about 15 to 20 minutes.
2. While potatoes are simmering, add butter, cream and Pollen Ranch Dill Pollen in a small saucepan. Heat over low heat until the butter melts; set aside.
3. When potatoes are tender, drain the water off, then place potatoes in a large bowl. Add the cream mixture and mash until combined. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
Note: You can keep the potatoes warm for up to 1 hour by covering the bowl with foil and placing over a pan of simmering hot water.
Recipe by Pollen Ranch
Download pdf recipe for: Creamy Mashed Potatoes