This all-American Potato Salad is great with burgers, BBQ chicken, steaks & ribs.
- Recipe -
● 3 lbs. red potatoes
● 7 eggs
● 7 ribs celery, chopped
● 1 chopped onion
● 1 jar dill relish
● about 1 cup mayonnaise
● salt & pepper to taste
● extra pickle juice
1. Place the potatoes and eggs in a large pot of water. Bring the water to a boil, then lower the heat and simmer for 15-20 minutes, until the potatoes are barely tender when pierced with a knife. Drain in a colander, then let cool.
2. When the potatoes are cool enough to handle, cut them into medium-size chunks and place in a large bowl.
3. Peel the eggs and cut them into medium-size pieces. Add to bowl.
4. Add the chopped celery and onion, then the jar of dill pickle relish. Stir until well combined.
5. Add salt & pepper to taste. Mix in mayo. If you'd like, also add some additional pickle juice. Stir well and taste again to see if you need more salt & pepper.
6. Cover and refrigerate.