Now you can make your own Bistro fries at home! These potatoes have amazing flavor and are sure to become a favorite with your friends and family.
● 3 large unpeeled russet potatoes, cut into 1/4-inch strips
● 1-2 T. olive oil
● 4 cloves garlic, minced
● 2 T. olive oil
● 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
● 3 T. chopped fresh parsley (or cilantro)
● Kosher salt, to taste
Preheat oven to 425 ̊ F.
1. Place the potatoes in a rimmed baking sheet and drizzle with olive oil. Toss until the oil evenly coats the potatoes. Spread the potatoes out into an even layer in the pan.
2. Bake for 30 minutes, turning the potatoes halfway through baking. While the potatoes are baking, heat 2 T. olive oil and the minced garlic, in a small pan over medium heat. Stir occasionally, until the garlic begins to brown. Take off the heat and set aside.
3. After the potatoes have baked for 30 minutes, remove them from the oven and pour the garlic oil on top. Sprinkle with the Parmesan cheese and parsley, tossing to coat. Spread the potatoes out in an even layer on the baking sheet and return them back to the oven, baking for another 10 minutes. Sprinkle the fries with Kosher salt, toss and serve.
Download pdf recipe for: Garlic Parmesan Fries