Great with grilled fish or chicken, this salad is loaded with the amazing flavors of the southwest!
- Recipe -
● 3 (15 oz) cans black beans, rinsed and drained
● 2 (15 oz) cans corn, drained
● 2 cloves garlic, minced
● 1/2 cup red onion, finely minced
● 1 red bell pepper, chopped
● 1/2 cup cilantro, chopped
● 3 limes
● 1/2 cup olive oil
● 2 T. red wine vinegar
● 1 t. salt
● black pepper, taste
1. In a large bowl, add the beans and corn. Mix well.
2. Then add the garlic, onion, bell pepper and cilantro. Mix well.
3. Juice the limes into the bowl, then add olive oil, vinegar, salt and pepper. Mix well.
4. Cover the bowl and refrigerate for 2 hours, or more. When you're ready to serve, toss the ingredients together again, then taste to see if it needs a bit more salt.
Download pdf recipe for: Southwestern Black Bean and Corn Salad