If you like artichokes, you'll love this side dish!
- Recipe -
● 2 T. olive oil
● 1 onion, finely chopped
● 1 clove garlic, minced
● 2 (14 oz.) cans quartered artichoke hearts, packed in water
● 3 tomatoes, chopped
● 3-4 T. fresh basil, chopped
● 1/2 cup dry white wine
● salt & pepper
● Parmesan cheese
● 12 oz. pasta, cooked
1. Heat olive oil in large skillet over medium heat and cook onion and garlic until soft, about 5 minutes
2. Add drained artichokes. tomatoes, basil, wine, salt & pepper to taste. Turn heat up to medium-high and cook for 5 minutes. Then turn heat to medium-low and cook 15 more minutes, until thickened. Check to see if more salt or pepper is needed.
3. Cook pasta, drain and drizzle with a bit of olive oil. To serve: Spoon sauce on top of pasta and sprinkle with Parmesan cheese.
Download pdf recipe for: Pasta with Artichokes