Here's a great side dish that has many of the wonderful flavors of Italy!
- Recipe -
● 12 oz. uncooked pasta or noodles
● 2 T. butter
● 8 oz. cream cheese (regular or lite)
● 4 oz. (1/2 cup) sliced black olives
● 1 clove garlic, minced
● 1/2 cup chopped fresh basil
● salt & pepper
● 2 T. olive oil (regular or flavored)
1. Cook pasta according to package; drain well.
2. In a large bowl, toss the hot pasta in with the butter; then mix in the cream cheese. Season with salt & pepper.
3. Toss the olives, garlic and basil into the pasta. Taste again for seasoning, adding salt and pepper to taste. Then mix in the olive oil.
4. Place pasta into a baking dish. Cover with a lid (or foil) and bake at 325 ̊F for 20-30 minutes, until heated through.
Download pdf recipe for: Pasta Basilico