Fresh and full of flavor, use your favorite rice to create this Asian inspired side dish!
- Recipe -
● 3 T. sesame oil
● 1 cup onion, finely chopped
● 1/2 cup green bell pepper, finely chopped
● 1/2 cup red bell peppper, finely chopped
● 4 cups cooked rice (brown, white, jasmine, etc...)
● 2 cups pinepple, chopped
● salt or soy sauce, to taste
1. Saute onion and peppers in sesame oil over medium-high heat for 4-5 minutes.
2. Add rice, salt and stir constantly for 2 minutes.
3. Stir in pineapple and cook 2 minutes longer. Season with salt or soy sauce, to taste.
Download pdf recipe for: Pineapple Rice