Perfect with a chicken, pork or turkey dinner, these mashers have loads more flavor than regular mashed potatoes!
- Recipe -
● 4 T. butter
● 1 celery root, peeled and diced
● 2 lb. Yukon gold potatoes, peeled and diced
● 1 large apple, cored, and diced
● salt & pepper
● 1/4 cup fresh apple cider or juice
● 2 T. milk
● 1 T. butter
1. Melt the 4 T. butter over medium high heat in a medium size pot. Add the celery root, potatoes, apples, salt and pepper. Saute the vegetables, stirring occasionally, for about 5 minutes.
2. Add the apple cider/juice and tightly cover the pot. Turn the heat to low and simmer for 30 minutes.
3. Add the milk and 1 T. butter and mash with a potato masher. Add salt to taste.
Download pdf recipe for: Autumn Mashers