Fresh pineapple, apple and celery make up this delicious salad. (And it's wonderful served with a traditional Turkey dinner!)
- Recipe -
● 1 fresh pineapple
● 4 large apples
● 6 stalks celery
● 2/3 cup mayonnaise (lite or regular)
1. Trim outer layer of pineapple. Place pineapple in large bowl, cut in 1/4s and remove the inner core. Cut pineapple spears into large bits.
2. Core the apples and cut into a medium-size dice. Add to the pineapple and stir, coating the apple with the the pineapple juices.
3. Dice the celery into a medium-size dice and add to pineapple-apple mixture.
4. Stir in the mayonnaise, making sure to mix well.
Download pdf recipe for: Waldorf Salad