Share this episode!Tweet
You can use either fresh or frozen raspberries for these delicious muffins!
- 1 cup milk
- 1/2 cup butter, cut into cubes
- 1-1/2 t. vanilla
- 2 cups flour
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 2-1/2 t. baking powder
- 1/2 t. salt
- 2 eggs, lightly beaten with a fork
- 1-1/2 cups fresh or frozen raspberries, (if using frozen, leaved unthawed)
Preheat oven to 400 ̊F. Line twelve muffin cups with paper liners, then lightly spritz with baking spray. (If not using liners, just spray pan well.)
1. In a large glass measuring cup (or small pan on the stove) heat the milk, butter and vanilla until butter melts. (If using the microwave, microwave on 30 second burst for about 1-1/2 minutes.) Set aside.
2. In large bowl, whisk flour, sugar, baking powder and salt. Pour in the milk mixture, lightly beaten eggs and the vanilla. Mix together lightly, but not completely. Add raspberries and gently mix until all ingredients have come together.
3. Divide the batter equally among the muffin wells using a large cookie scoop. Bake until golden and a toothpick comes out clean, about 18 minutes.
4. Let muffins sit in the pan for 2 minutes, then remove to cool on wire rack.
When you are ready to serve, sift some powdered sugar on top and serve with butter.
Download pdf recipe for Raspberry Vanilla Muffins