These mini muffins pack a big flavor! Lots of pumpkin, spices, cranberries and pecans....perfect for Autumn.
- Recipe -
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 1/8 t. baking powder
- 1/2 t. baking soda
- 1/2 t. salt
- 1/4 t. ground cloves
- 1/4 t. ground cinnamon
- 1/4 t. nutmeg
- 3/4 cup flour
- 1/2 cup pumpkin puree
- 1 egg
- 1/4 cup canola oil
- 1/2 cup dried cranberries
- 1/2 cup chopped pecans
Preheat oven to 325 ̊F. Coat a mini muffin pan (24 wells) with baking spray.
1. In a large bowl, mix together the sugar, baking powder, baking soda, salt, cloves, cinnamon, nutmeg and flour.
2. Then mix in the pumpkin, egg, oil, cranberries and pecans. Stir until you see no pockets of dry ingredients and the fruit and nuts are mixed throughout.
3. Use a small cookie scoop to divide the batter into the muffin wells. The wells should end up being about 2/3 full.
4. Bake for 14 minutes, then check with a toothpick to make sure they are cooked through. (If the toothpick doesn't come out clean, then bake for just another minute and recheck.) Leave the muffins in the pan and let sit on a cooling rack for 10 minutes, then turn the muffins out. You can serve them warm, or let them cool.
Note: This recipe works well doubled, if you'd like 4 dozen muffins!
Download pdf recipe for: Mini Pumpkin Cranberry Pecan Muffins