Share this episode!Tweet
These muffins are perfect for breakfast and a great way to use up any over-ripe bananas!
- Recipes -
● 1-1/2 cups flour
● 1-1/2 cup sugar
● 1 t. baking soda
● 1/2 t. salt
● 1/2 cup chopped walnuts
● 1/2 cup butter, melted
● 2 bananas, mashed in their skins
● 2 eggs
● 1 t. vanilla
● 1/2 cup non-fat sour cream
Preheat oven to 350 ̊F. Line 12 cup muffin pan with paper liners.
1. In large mixing bowl, mix the flour, sugar, baking soda, salt and walnuts together. Then stir in the butter, bananas, eggs, vanilla and sour cream. Mix well.
2. Divide the batter into the muffin wells. Bake for 20 minutes, then test for doneness with a toothpick. Let pan cool on rack for 5 minutes.
3. Remove muffins from pan, running a small paring knife along the edges, if needed.
Download pdf recipe for: Fresh Banana Muffins