Quick and easy to put together with ingredients you probably have on hand, these orange muffins are light, delicious and great with breakfast (or a cup of tea!)
- Recipe -
● Zest of 2 oranges (about 2 T.)
● 1/2 cup fresh orange juice
● 1/2 cup milk
● 1 large egg
● 2 cups flour
● 1 cup sugar
● 1 T. baking powder
● 1/2 t. salt
● 1/3 cup butter, melted
Preheat oven to 400 ̊F. Line a muffin tin with paper liners and set aside.
1. Mix orange zest and orange juice in mixing bowl.
2. Mix milk and egg together in measuring cup and add to bowl. Then add flour, sugar baking powder and salt. Mix and add melted butter. Stir to combine.
3. Fill muffin cups about 3/4 full. Bake in preheated oven for 18 minutes. Test for with a toothpick for doneness. Let muffins stay in pan for 5 minutes before removing to cool on a rack.
Dust with powdered sugar.
Download pdf recipe for: Fresh Orange Muffins