Use any fruit or vegetable at the Farmers' Market to make this delicious bread!
- Recipe -
● 1-1/2 cup ﬂour
● 1 cup sugar
● 2-1/4 t. baking powder
● 1/2 t. salt
● 1 t. cinnamon (or 1 t. cinnamon + 1/4. t. nutmeg), Note: the spices are optional, dependingon the fruit/vegetable chosen
● 2 eggs
● 1/2 cup oil
● 1/3 cup sour cream (regular, light or non-fat)
● 1 t. vanilla
● 1 cup chopped or grated fruit/vegetable of your choice, (If using small berries, leave whole)
● 1 cup nuts, chopped
● Zest of lemon or orange, optional (depending upon fruit/vegetable used)
Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
Prepare loaf pan by spraying it with baking spray, making a parchment sleeve and
1. Mix ingredients, in order given, into a large mixing bowl. Spread into loaf pan.
2. Bake for 60 minutes. Test doneness with a skewer. Run a knife along the pan and pull bread out of loaf pan by using the sleeves. Let cool.
Download pdf recipe for: You-Name-It Bread