When the strawberries are in season, you can't go wrong dipping them in chocolate! But what about dipping them in almonds, coconut, etc...? They are gorgeous and delicious!
- Recipe -
● semi-sweet chocolate chips
● white chocolate chips
● milk chocolate chips
● finely chopped almonds
● mini chocolate chips
1. Wash strawberries well and let drain on paper towels until completely dry. Berries must be at room temperature before they can be dipped.!
2. Melt chocolates in individual 1 cup measuring cups in microwave. (Heat on 30 second burst, making sure to stir after each cooking period.)
3. Place coconut, nuts and mini chips in individual bowls. Line a rimmed baking sheet with parchment.
4. Using a bamboo skewer, spear a strawberry through the stem. Dip into chocolate, then into one of the toppings, if desired. Put berry off of skewer onto parchment. Continue dipping berries in chocolate. When done, place tray in the freezer for 5 minutes, just to set the chocolate. Remove from the freezer and let sit in a cool, dry place for up to 48 hours.
- semi-sweet chocolate
- semi-sweet dipped in coconut
- semi sweet dipped in almonds
- semi-sweet dipped in mini chocolate chips
- semi-sweet drizzled with white chocolate
- semi-sweet drizzled with milk chocolate
- white chocolate
- white chocolate dipped in coconut
- white chocolate dipped in almonds
- white chocolate dipped in mini chocolate chips
- white chocolate drizzled with semi-sweet or milk chocolate
- milk chocolate
- milk chocolate dipped in coconut, almonds or mini chocolate chips
- milk chocolate drizzled with white or milk chocolate
Download pdf recipe for: Chocolate Dipped Strawberries