What a great way to use fresh sweet cherries! Clafoutis (kla-foo-tee) is super simple to make and so delicious. You're going to wonder why you haven't made it sooner!
- Recipe -
● 3 eggs
● 6 T. sugar
● 1 cup heavy cream
● 1 t. vanilla
● 1 T. brandy (or add another 1 t. of vanilla)
● 3/4 pound sweet cherries, pitted
● powdered sugar
● sweetened whipping cream
Preheat the oven to 400 ̊F.
1. Whisk eggs in large bowl, then add sugar, heavy cream, vanilla and brandy. Whisk until ingredients are well mixed.
2. Fold in cherries, then pour mixture into glass 9" or 10" pie dish. Move cherries around so that they are evenly dispersed. Place dish on a parchment lined, rimmed baking sheet. Bake for 35 minutes. Se to cool on a cooling rack.
3. Serve at room temperature with a sprinkle of powdered sugar and a bit of whipped cream on the side.
Download pdf recipe for: Cherry Clafoutis