Here' s a quick and delicious way to cook asparagus!
- Recipe -
● 1 lb. fresh asparagus, cleaned & trimmed
● 2 T. olive oil
● 1 clove garlic, minced
● kosher salt & black pepper
● Parmesan cheese
● juice of 1/2 lemon
Preheat oven to 400 ̊F.
1. Mix olive oil and garlic together.
2. Place asparagus on rimmed baking sheet. Drizzle with garlic oil and use your hands to coat the asparagus spears well. Season with salt and pepper.
3. Place the asparagus in the oven and bake for 10 minutes. With tongs, move the asparagus around in the pan. Depending on the thickness of the spears, continue roasting for 3-10 minutes more.
4. With the asparagus still in the pan, sprinkle with Parmesan cheese and return back to the oven for another minute or so, just until the cheese melts. Remove the asparagus from the pan, place on a serving dish and sprinkle with lemon juice.
Download pdf recipe for: Roasted Asparagus