A delicious way to use a fresh cauliflower!
- Recipe -
● 1 small cauliflower
● 3 T. mayonnaise (lite or regular)
● 1 T. prepared yellow mustard
● 1-1/4 cup grated Sharp cheddar cheese
1. Trim the bottom of the core from the cauliflower. Place in saucepan with 2" water and steam until just fork tender (about 10 minutes). Remove from heat.
2. Mix mayo, mustard and cheese together in small bowl.
3. Preheat oven to 350 ̊F.
4. Place cauliflower in the center of a shallow baking dish. Spread cheese mixture all over the cauliflower, pressing it in as you go. Bake in oven until cheese melts and begins to slightly brown, about 20 minutes.
Download pdf recipe for: Cauliflower with Baked Cheese Sauce