This salad is a favorite among the cast, crew (and guests) of "Live From Bay 6!" It's got great flavor and makes a terrific main course salad for a crowd.
- Recipe -
● 2 T. lemon juice
● 1/2 t. lemon zest
● 1 t. mayonnaise
● 1 t. Dijon mustard
● 1 clove garlic, minced
● pinch of salt
● Ground black pepper
● 6 T. olive oil
● 1 (14-ounce) can garbanzo beans, drained
● 1/3 cup chopped pitted kalamata olives
● 1/4 cup red onion, minced
● 1 hot house/English cucumber, diced
● 1-1/2 cups grape tomatoes, cut into quarters
● 3/4 cup crumbled feta cheese
● roasted chicken (optional)
● 1 head romaine lettuce, chopped
● black pepper
1. Whisk salad dressing ingredients together in large bowl.
2. Add beans, olives, onion, cucumber, tomato, feta cheese, and chicken. Mix well.
3. Add chopped romaine and toss well to combine. Season with more black pepper and serve.
Note: When you're preparing the vegetables for this salad, remember to keep all the pieces about the same size.
Download pdf recipe for: Mediterranean Chop Salad