Another family favorite! These enchiladas have a delicious sour cream sauce and are filled with chicken, scallions, olives and Jack cheese.
- Recipe -
● 2 lbs. chicken breast meat
● 6 scallions, sliced ●
1 cup sliced black olives (2 -4oz- cans), drained
● 1 lb. grated Jack Cheese
● 2 cans Cream of Chicken Soup
● 1 cup milk
● 2 cups sour cream (non-fat, lite or regular)
● 10-12 corn tortillas (do not refrigerate)
1. In a microwave safe bowl, place 1" of water, the chicken and some salt and pepper. Cook on 2 minutes bursts, moving the chicken around with a fork each time, until chicken is cooked through. Chop into bit-size pieces.
2. Get the scallions chopped, the olives drained and the cheese grated.
3. In a large bowl or measuring cup, combine the soup, milk and sour cream.
4. In a rectangular baking dish, spread a bit of sauce on the bottom of the pan.
5. On each tortilla, spread a bit of sauce, some chicken, scallions, olives and Jack cheese. Roll and place in the dish, seam side down. Should you need a second pan, make sure to spread some of the sauce on the bottom of it, too.
6 . Cover the enchiladas with the remaining sauce and Jack cheese. If you have any chicken, scallions, or olives leftover, they can go on top, too.
Preheat your oven to 300 ̊F and bake for 30 minutes, or until sauce is bubbly.
Download pdf recipe for: Chicken Enchiladas with Sour Cream Sauce