This entree uses a quick-to-put-together Teriyaki marinade and a quick "bistro-style" cooking method to produce flavorful and moist chicken.
● 1/2 cup soy sauce
● 2 T. sesame oil
● 2 T. honey
● 2 T. ginger, peeled and minced
● 3 scallions, thinly sliced
● 2 cloves garlic, minced
● 1-2 T. olive oil
● 2-1/2 to 3 pounds boneless, skinless chicken thighs
1. In a large measuring cup, add soy sauce, sesame oil, honey, ginger, scallions and garlic. Mix well.
2. In a large bowl, place chicken. Pour marinade over chicken and with your hands, make sure each piece of chicken is coated in sauce. Marinate the chicken for 20 minutes.
3. Preheat oven to 425 ̊F. Heat large skillet over medium-high heat. When pan is hot, add the olive oil. Place chicken in the hot pan and let sear for 4-5 minutes, until one side is browned. Turn chicken over. Pour the rest of the marinade over the chicken and place the whole pan in the oven. Bake for 20 minutes.
Great served with Noodle Cake or Pineapple Rice.
Download pdf recipe for: Teriyaki Chicken