Mulled Apple Cider, Hot Artichoke Dip and a Bay Shrimp Appetizer are delicious & easy to put together for any holiday party!
- Recipe -
Mulled Apple Cider
● 1 apple juice
● 3 cinnamon sticks
● 1 apple
● whole cloves
● 1 orange
1. Pour juice into a wok, crock pot, or saucepan.
2. Add cinnamon sticks. Then take the whole cloves and push them into the apple. Add to the juice.
3. Take a vegetable peeler and peel 4 large pieces of zest off the orange. Place in the juice.
4. Heat the cider, using low heat, for about 1 hour before serving.
Hot Artichoke Dip
● 8 oz. lite cream cheese
● 1/2 c. lite sour cream
● 1/2 c. lite mayo
● 1/2 t. garlic powder
● 1/2 T. fresh dill, minced (or 1/2 t. dry dill)
● 1 c. Parmesan cheese
● 14 oz. artichokes (canned in water or frozen & defrosted), drained and chopped
Preheat oven to 350 ̊F.
1.In medium bowl, mix cream cheese, sour cream, mayo, garlic powder, dill and Parmesan cheese. Use back of a wooden spoon to mix ingredients together.
2. Fold in artichokes. Pour into baking pan and bake for 30 minutes, until hot and lightly browned. Serve with sliced bread.
Note: This can be made ahead of time and kept in the refrigerator. Let stand 30 minutes at room temperature before putting in oven to bake.
Bay Shrimp Appetizer
● 1/2 lb. small bay shrimps, cooked & chilled
● 8 oz. block lite cream cheese
● 1 jar chili sauce
● Ritz crackers (or some type of butter cracker)
1. Place the block of cream cheese in the center of a large plate.
2. Spoon the chili sauce on top. Then top with the shrimp.
3. Serve with crackers.
Download pdf recipe for: Holiday Appetizers