This Plum Sauce gives a moist & delicious port tenderloin a hint of Asian flair!
- Recipe -
● 1 package Pork Tenderloins (there are usually 2 in a package)
● olive oil
● salt & pepper
● 1 cup plum jam
● 3 green onions
● 1 T. cornstarch
● 2 T. dry sherry
● 1/4 cup soy sauce
● 2 T. white vinegar
Preheat oven to 425˚F.
1. Cut tenderloins in 1/2, to make 4 smaller pieces. Using paper towel, dab the moisture off of each.
2. Heat large saute pan on medium-high heat.
3. Rub each tenderloin with a bit of olive oil and sprinkle with salt.
4. Place in hot pan. Top with pepper. Don't move pork for 2-3 minutes, until a brown sear is achieved. Flip the tenderloins and sear 2nd side. Flip a third time and top with black pepper. Then place saute pan, with pork, into the oven and roast for 20 minutes.
5. To make Plum Sauce: Stir plum jam, green onions & cornstarch in small saucepan. Add dry sherry, soy sauce, white vinegar and cook over medium heat until thick and bubbly, about 5-6 minutes.
6. When meat is done, let rest in pan for 5-10 minutes. Slice and serve with warm plum sauce.
Download pdf recipe for: Pork with Plum Sauce