Great for grilling on the BBQ!
- Recipe -
● 2 lbs. thinly cut beef short ribs
● 2 cloves minced garlic
● 1/2 cup dry vermouth
● 2 T. soy sauce
● fresh pineapple, cut in half rounds
1. Light your BBQ. While it is getting hot, place short ribs in a resealable plastic bag.
2. To make marinade, mix garlic, vermouth, soy sauce and pepper together. Pour into bag with short ribs, then seal the bag and begin mixing the marinade into the meat. Set aside for 20-30 minutes.
3. When coals are ready, spread them out in a single layer in your BBQ. (You'll be cooking the short ribs with direct-heat.)
4. Place ribs on grill and cook for 5-7 minutes. Remove from grill and cover with foil.
5. Place pineapple half-rounds on grill and cook for 3-5 minutes.
6. Serve by putting the short ribs and pineapple together on a large platter.