This is a no-fail bread dough that rises over night in the refrigerator! Just bake-it off in the morning. Sweet & delicious because it's filled the chocolate-hazelnut spread (Nutella) and bananas!
- Recipe -
For Bread Dough:
● 3 t. active dry yeast
● 4 cups flour
● 1-1/4 cup water (100˚ to 110˚F)
● 1 T. kosher salt
● 1-1/2 T. sugar
● 1 jar Nutella (chocolate hazelnut spread)
● 1/2 cup hazelnuts, chopped
● 1-2 bananas, sliced
1. Dissolve yeast in 1/4 cup water. Set aside.
2. With dough hook on mixer, add flour, 1 cup water, salt, sugar and yeast mixture. Knead with dough hook until it comes together.
3. Roll dough out onto floured board into a rectangle about 16 inches x 12 inches.
3. Spread the Nutella all over the rolled out dough. Sprinkle with hazelnuts and sliced bananas. Starting on long side closest to you, start rolling up the bread, like a jelly roll. With the bread seam-side down, pinch the ends under to secure. Place on a parchment-lined, rimmed baking sheet.
4. Bend dough into a half circle. Wrap in plastic and place in refrigerator until morning.
5. Before baking, take bread out of refrigerator and let sit at room temperature for 30 minutes. Preheat oven to 400 degrees and bake until golden brown, about 20 minutes.
Download pdf recipe for: Sweet Breakfast Bread