A quick and delicious biscuit that uses fresh dill!
- Recipe -
● 2 cups flour
● 1 t. baking powder
● 1/2 t. baking soda
● 1/2 t. salt
● 1-1/2 t. sugar
● 1 T. chopped fresh dill (or 1 tsp. dried)
● 2 T. butter
● 1 cup buttermilk
Preheat oven to 400 ̊F. Line a baking sheet with parchment.
1. Combine flour, baking powder & soda, salt, sugar and dill in large bowl.
2. Using a pastry blender, cut in the butter until just pea-sized.
3. Add buttermilk and mix until just combined.
4. Place dough on floured board and pat out with your hands until about 1/2" thick. Use a drinking glass or biscuit cutter to cut out biscuits. Place on baking sheet. Gather the scraps and press dough out again & continue cutting until you've used up all the dough. (The last biscuit may need to be shaped by hand.)
5. Bake for 12-15 minutes or until lightly browned.
Download pdf recipe for: Dill Biscuits