This savory quick bread has loads of flavor and is great with a bowl of soup!
- Recipe -
● 1-1/2 cups flour
● 2 t. baking powder
● 3 eggs
● 1/2 cup milk
● 1/2 cup olive oil
● 8 oz. feta cheese, crumbled
● 1/2 cup roasted red bell peppers , diced
● 1/3 cup sun-dried tomatoes, diced
Preheat oven to 400 ̊F. Prepare loaf pan by spraying with baking spray. Then line with a strip of parchment paper to make a sleeve, and one last spray of baking spray.
1. In a large bowl, mix the flour and baking powder with a wooden spoon. Add the eggs and stir to make a stiff dough.
2. Add the milk and olive oil; stir well.
3. Mix in the feta, peppers and tomatoes. Pour into loaf pan and bake for 45-55 minutes. (Check for doneness at 45 minutes with a skewer.) When done, skewer will come out clear. Let bread sit in pan for 10 minutes.
4. Run a knife along the 2 long sides of the pan. Then using the parchment, life the bread out of the pan and let cool on a rack.
Download pdf recipe for: Tomato Feta Quick Bread