Real maple syrup has a subtle flavor that is perfect for these cupcakes!
- Recipe -
● 1-3/4 cup cake ﬂour
● 1/2 t. salt
● 2-1/2 t. baking powder
● 1/2 cup butter
● 1/2 cup sugar
● 1/2 cup 100% maple syrup
● 1 t. vanilla
● 2 eggs
● 1/4 cup milk
● 1/2 cup chopped pecans
● 3 T. butter
● 1/4 cup 100% maple syrup
● 1-1/2 cups powdered sugar
● 1 T. pancake maple syrup (regular or lite) or 1/2 t. maple extract
Preheat oven to 350˚F
Line a 12 cup mufﬁn pan with cupcake liners.
1. In a medium-size bowl, whisk together the cake ﬂour, salt & baking powder. Set aside.
2. In the mixer, cream the butter, then add in the sugar gradually. Add the maple syrup a bit at a time. Add the vanilla & eggs and mix together well.
3. Slow the mixer down and add 1/2 the ﬂour mixture, then the milk, then the rest of the ﬂour mixture & the pecans. Mix until everything is just blended. Divide the batter into the 12 muffin wells. Bake for 20 minutes. Let the pan cool for 5 minutes, then remove each cupcake and place on a cooling rack to cool completely. (about 45 minutes to 1 hour)
1. Cream the butter and add the 100% maple syrup. Then beat in the powdered sugar. Add the pancake syrup or extract and beat until frosting is ﬂuffy.
Download pdf recipe for: Maple Pecan Cupcakes