Share this episode!Tweet
Take a chewy chocolate brownie and right in the middle of it, bake a delicious chocolate chip cookie. What do you get? An amazing Brookie Cupcake!
To watch: Cookie Jar #43 : Chocolate Chip Cookies
To watch: Cookie Jar #37 : Chewy Chocolate Brownies
To make Brookie Cupcakes:
1. Make Chocolate Chip Cookie dough. Scoop dough into walnut-size balls (medium cookie scoop). Place on parchment lined, rimmed baking sheet. Freeze until the cookie dough is solid (at least 2 hours or overnight).
2. Make the Chewy Chocolate Brownies. Cover with plastic and keep in refrigerator until time to bake.
3. Preheat oven to 325˚F.
4. In a 12 cup muffin pan, place paper liners. Spritz the top of the pan with baking spray.
5. Fill the cupcake wells halfway with brownie better. Place a frozen ball of cookie dough in the center of the brownie dough and press down, until you see the brownie making a ring around the cookie dough.
6. Bake for 35 minutes, making sure to test in the center of each cupcake with a toothpick. If the pick comes out clear, the cupcake is baked through.
7. Let the cupcakes sit in the pan for 10 minutes, then remove to a cooling rack.
Download pdf directions for: Brookie Cupcakes