Grandma's Glazed Lemon Cake made into cupcakes. Light, very lemony, very delicious!
- Recipe -
1 pkg yellow cake mix
3 oz. lemon jello (⅓ c. + 1 T.)
3/4 c. cold water
3/4 c. canola oil
1-1/2 c. powdered sugar
1/4-1/2 c. fresh lemon juice (2 lemons)
Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Line mufﬁn tins.
1. In bowl, mix cake mix and jello together. Add cold water and beat for 2 minutes.
2. Add eggs & oil. Beat for 5 minutes.
3. Pour batter into cupcake wells, about 3/4 full. Bake for 22 minutes.
4. While cakes are baking, mix glaze ingredients together in small bowl.
5. When done, remove cupcake pan from oven, but leave cakes in the pan. While the
cupcakes are still hot, poke each cake 8-10 times with a skewer. Then spoon 2 T. glaze over each cake (1 T. at a time). Let cool in pan.